Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Can using aqueous cream bp when its past its use by date have side effects such as dry skin, itching etc?

Hi,





A couple of days ago, I used some aqueous cream b.p on my face that I had been prescribed in 2006. I had had some rough skin and didn't think anything of using the cream since it had been prescribed for a dry rash on my arm previously and had cleared that up no problems. The day after I used the cream on my face I woke up with very dry skin, almost scaley, and its also very itchy. (AAGH). Its all over my face, and down my neck. Exactly where I used the cream, so I was wondering if it could have this effect, especially since youre meant to use it within 3 months of opening, and its been around 2 years. I'm hopefully going to see my doctor tomorrow, but its so hard to get an appointment. Needless to say, I'm not looking forward to walking around my college looking like ';The thing';. =(





I do have a pet rat, and regularly wear makeup, but I doubt its either of those, I have had my rat for months, and almost always wear foundation, so its likely its the aqueous cream. Help! xCan using aqueous cream bp when its past its use by date have side effects such as dry skin, itching etc?
aqueous cream is best used in the shower or bath mix it with the water then put it on ur face. its likely the foundation can cause dry skin if u use it too much u should use a hypoallergenic foundation it works better for ur skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment