Wednesday, January 6, 2010

If I only have vaginal itching on the inside, AND outside, could I just buy the vaginal cream and spread it?

Like sread it on the outside and inside?





Would that make the itching stop? Because I think I have a yeast infection, but I only have itching. So would that heal everything up? I'll eat yogurt, too!





Oh, and I know I can put it on the inside, but can I put it in the inside, too? I have the Monistat antifungal cream thing. And if I can't put it inside my vagina, what do I do?





And can I put it in my uretha?


Thanks. :)If I only have vaginal itching on the inside, AND outside, could I just buy the vaginal cream and spread it?
You can rub it over the urethral opening but not actually inside the uretha. Plain yogurt (particularly active cultures) can also restore your natural pH balance if you run out of Monistat. Do NOT douche!!! You may also want to drink cranberry juice for urinary health and switch to cotton underwear in the meantime, until your symptoms clear. Please do not hesitate to see a doctor if the itching doesn't go away after self-treatment.If I only have vaginal itching on the inside, AND outside, could I just buy the vaginal cream and spread it?
Cream is only for the outside.


You may need the Canesten with the pill thing that is inserted inside.


Ask someone at the pharmacy which would be best. Try washing with Summer's Eve and letting the air to it. Dont wear tight panties. You can also put plain yogurt in there. Sounds gross but you can dip a tampon in it and freeze and insert. Other idea would be to go to the doctors and get on antibiotics.
You need to see your doctor, unless it's a yeast infection that you've had and treated yourself before. I don't think the monistat will help outside your vag, try some hydrocortisone or benadryl cream. Benadryl is great for itching, take a 25mg tab (may cause drowsiness) and use some of the benadryl cream as well.
Some creams go inside,


but the cream is inserted by a tube,


just the same as the vaginal pill .





Just go get the pills,


I've heard they work alot better .


once the 7 days or whatever you choose are up,


you feel a whole lot better = )





take care of yourself = ) .


hope that helped
You should use the Monistat applicator, that'll place the cream ball inside to stop the infection. Use the cream on the outside. Eat yogurt with live active cultures in it. You'll be alright.


Don't put anything in your urethra unless it's done so by a doctor.
Go to Dr... they can give you a Rx for this one little pill that will take it away... Treat it cause if you don't it could develop into something worse.....





I tried the Yogurt thing... Doesn't work well.. and not very pleasant to deal with.... Seriously... Or.. you could try one of those Applicator 3 day things......
For a yeast infection you should see a doctor. I doubt antifungal cream would do much, and it may cause irritation.
They say plain yogurt works for inside.
Yuck. Go to a doctor.
WoW why dont u just clean ur pu$$y daily
if it says not for external use, then dont put it inside
sure
yes u can spread it on the surface where it itches..i just got over a yeast infection..the shiit is annoying!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment