Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Itching and slight discharge...I got a prescribed cream for yeast infection. Didn't work. Tried Dulfican.?

It still itches. Not as much, tho. What do I do?





By the way, do you think I still have an infection, or do you think it's gone, with just a little bit of irritation.





It itches in my vagina, and around my clitorisItching and slight discharge...I got a prescribed cream for yeast infection. Didn't work. Tried Dulfican.?
I'm not sure if you are saying you tried Diflucan or if you are asking if we tried Diflucan. For me Diflucan is the only thing that works for yeast infections. It does stay in your system for 7 days and you don't really start feeling it work until about 12 hours after you take it. But to me creams just irritate and burn you more than the actual infection. Also a good tip (I know it's gonna sound silly) is to blow dry it. Yeast harbors from wetness and using towels are a good way to get yeast because you don't know whats on them. Whenever I feel yeasty and wet I use the blow dryer (doctor recommended) and it really does help.Also don't wear tight pants and only wear cotton panties. A couple of doctors have even told me not to wear panties to let it air out but it takes getting used to. There is a topical cream that my doctor gives as well called Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide cream, it is a prescription. You put a very small amount on your finger then rub you thumb and finger together to remove excess then rub it onto the lips of your vagina. It is not to be used internally and a little goes a long way. This will help with the Diflucan til it kicks in and it also prevents the infections from coming on when you first feel like you are getting one. I could not live without this cream. Good luck, hope you feel better soon.Itching and slight discharge...I got a prescribed cream for yeast infection. Didn't work. Tried Dulfican.?
How long have you been on the medication? Did you call your Dr. or his Nurse and ask how long it should take to clear up? Do some research on the INTERNET about the medication and find out how long it takes to clear up... Just make another appointment to go see your Dr.
about it you can find information from the following website


http://healths4life.blogspot.com/?q=Dulfican
  • nba teams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment