Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Women only please. I get bad itching down there the week before I am due on. I have tried all the creams etc?

and nothing helps. I have been tested for thrush and STDs and isn't that either. I saw on a different site that you can be allergic to your own discharge! Does anyone know how I could treat the itching without creams?Women only please. I get bad itching down there the week before I am due on. I have tried all the creams etc?
Read this similar question that was posted on NetDoctor. It suggests there may be a hormonal reason, although the lady who asked the question has the problem the week before you.





http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ate/womenshea鈥?/a>Women only please. I get bad itching down there the week before I am due on. I have tried all the creams etc?
I know this may seem stupid - but do you iron the gusset part of the knickers.





a week before you come on - your body (hormones) is changing because the lining of the womb is about to come away - at this time down there can get sensitive, i used to have a similar problem, the doctor told me that a normal wash does not always kill bacteria - but the hot heat from the iron does. i use fem fresh wash for sanitation - and you can get it for sensitivity.
Thats weird.Do u have any discharge?I dont mean to sound like a perv but, where exaclty does it itch?It all depends if u have hair too. for example, I shave daily but if I dont shave everyday I will be itching by the 4th day.Its so accustomed to not have hair.. Anyway, u might want to get a papsmear or to Gynecologist to check you..you might be growing some kind of bacteria like Vaginitis..Its not an StD or anything, its something like a yeast infection. Alot of women get it..
Some woman leave the pubic hair alone and it can get tangled, smelly when you are coming close to your period. Why not cut back the hedge, this may keep it more cleaner longer and easier to manage. Try trim it as short as possible and even, make sure you sterilise the scissors and be care-full
I GET THEM QUITE ALOT TOO. IM ALWAYS ITCHING. BUT I DONT GET PERIODS ANYMORE BECAUSE IM ON THE INJECTION.


IVE ONLY RECENTLY STARTED TO ITCH AND THAT WAS AFTER I USED HAIR REMOVAL CREAM DOWN THERE. REGRET IT AND I WANT TO KNOW A SOLUTION TO STOP IT TOO.
i use femwash for the intimate area and it helps. soap can and perfume can irritant the area.
YOU SHOULD GO AND SEE A NURSE
  • opera
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment