Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I feel itching around my lower parts. Please advise some good lotion or cream.?

I think you should see your gynecologist to get an accurate diagnosis. This could be simply a minor irritation that can be dealt with an over the counter item or you might need a doctor's prescription. Good Luck!I feel itching around my lower parts. Please advise some good lotion or cream.?
Are you a girl or boy? If a girl vaginal cream is good, stops the itching and burning and if a guy you better get to your doctor no matter, it could be something worse than what you think it is and could get worse with no treatment.I feel itching around my lower parts. Please advise some good lotion or cream.?
gosh. sam could be a boy or girls name. Well if you are either sex, make sure you don't have crabs, that's something different all together. Jock itch, you can get remedies at the pharmacy, says for jock itch right on it. If you are a girl, might be yeast infection, which you can get at the pharmacy also. However, if whether you are a male or female, and you don't know what it is, go see a dr.
if you got herpes, they're no cures. please don't spread it.
Hercuntoil

No comments:

Post a Comment