Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This docter gave me some cream for my hand because it itches he said it was a fungal thing on my hand?

the cream is Clotrimazole and Betamethasone what is this cream and what does it do for me


because i am trying to go in the military but one docter said i had eczema but the cream he gave me dident work but the cream that i have now that is the Clotimazole and Bethamethasone worked so what do you think it is a fungal thing or eczema on my hand and it doesent itch anymore since i took that medicineThis docter gave me some cream for my hand because it itches he said it was a fungal thing on my hand?
When you have eczema, sometimes you can have other additional skin ailments due to itching your skin too much as a result of Eczema.





The Eczema makes you itch; your nails break the integrity of your fragile, eczema striken skin and you get other opportunistic skin infections. Perhaps that is what happened in your case. The bethamethasone is a steroid cream that was probably ordered to relieve your eczema.





Clotrimazole is an antifungal cream, which was ordered to treat the fungal infection on your skin. So, the itching probably started with your eczema, then you got the fungal infection on top of the eczema. You are no longer itching because both medications are working for you. Count your blessings and thank your doctor; those creams don't work for everyone with those ailments so you are lucky.





Eczema and a fungal infection should not prevent you from joining the military.This docter gave me some cream for my hand because it itches he said it was a fungal thing on my hand?
clotrimazole is used for fungal infections such as ringworm (not really worms). If this new medicine is working, chances are you do have a fungal infection and not exzema. A fungal infection would not bar you from miliary service.





Good Luck in the military!

No comments:

Post a Comment