Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What are some creams I can use to stop my stomach from itching?

My stomach's itchy most of the time, what are some creams that are good to stop the itch %26amp; help prevent scretch marks?What are some creams I can use to stop my stomach from itching?
best thing to use is coco butter but if your mom got stretch marks u might not be able to avoid them.What are some creams I can use to stop my stomach from itching?
take an oatmeal bath
I am 31 weeks pregnant and have no stretch marks. I am not sure if it is due to the cream I am using, but I suggest using Palmer's Cocoa Butter Massage for Stretch Marks. This lotion isn't too greasy, it dries up pretty quickly, making it easy to get dressed right after applying the lotion and not feeling sticky or uncomfortable, like most body lotions do. Using this lotion, and drinking lots of water to keep you hydrated helps.
why is this q in the parenting section?
cocoa butter for itching- but i think stretch marks are genetic more than anything- i put a ton of lotion on my belly with my 1st pregnancy i still have a ton of them
Cocoa Butter, or try fresh Aloe Vera from the supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment