Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What cream to use to cure itching and schaffing after first time shaving the whole thing?

Sorry for being detailish but I need serious answers please!


I used to shave the bikini area only and it itched alot the 1st times, then it stopped. I decided to shave the whole thing off cause my friends were saying it was nicer and more hygiene, etc... now that they're growing, I'm itching BAD and getting little bumps... What cream do you girls reccommend to help it, vagisil, aveeno, etc??? I don't know, please help.


Thanks


BTW, I'll never shave the whole thing again! %26gt;o(What cream to use to cure itching and schaffing after first time shaving the whole thing?
i have the same problemWhat cream to use to cure itching and schaffing after first time shaving the whole thing?
you need to keep it dry, don't use any creams. any white deodorant/antiperspirant stick actually does a good job. your skin just needs to get used to it, keep it up. guys really appreciate a clean shave
i never used any creams but nair i think has some cream for especially that. you just have to get use to it. the more you shave the less it will itch.


doesn't even itch at all for me.
Definitely Aveeno. It is the best product on the market for itchy dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment