Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hair removal cream: does it itch when hair grows back?

So, recently I got the brilliant idea to shave my.. ehem, pubic region, to see if I would like to ever get it waxed down there. Well my plan back fired big time; I had painful bumps and the skin became red and irritated, not to mention the itching as it all grows back is driving me crazy! I've been using a cream (bikini zone) that has really helped to heal things up, but alas the itchy hair growing back remains. Now there is no way I ever want to go through this again, so I want to ask people with experience if it itches when hair grows back after using hair removal creams. If not I may have to pick some up, just so things can grow back with out driving me crazy! Absolutely any help would be greatly appreciated!!Hair removal cream: does it itch when hair grows back?
yeah it does

No comments:

Post a Comment