Thursday, December 31, 2009

I was treated for scabies, took the cream like 5 times in the past 3 months and I still itch and rashes, help!?

I took 4-5 treatments of scabies cream and it seems that is not helping. It does help for a bit but I still have some bumps that go down and then get bigger over time. The cream is seems to not work, any suggestions to what it is? I washed everything in my room every time I applied a treatment. I can't take this, and I feel things crawing under my skin, and it's effecting my relationship. Any help would be great. I was treated for scabies, took the cream like 5 times in the past 3 months and I still itch and rashes, help!?
You have to wash all you linen and clothes in boiling water, get your mattress professionally cleaned and clean your whole apartment or where ever you live. And I mean clean everything. Curtains, pillows etc.. Good luck to you.I was treated for scabies, took the cream like 5 times in the past 3 months and I still itch and rashes, help!?
OHHHHHHHH Honey, I feel you. I was treated for svabies, body lice, shingles and all sorts of things. Now they say I am having an allergic reaction to a medication that I am on, but of course they can't tell me which one. I have been miserable for months with the rashes and itching and the only thing they have given me that helped at all, and it is only a short fix, is a medication called Methyl-Prednisolone. It calms the itch and rash ALOT. But if you find out what your rash is let me know as I have my Dr's befuzzled with mine. But good luck and I hope they find you some relief Cat
I'm not sure if this is the same but i thought i had scabies once but the doc told me it was a bacterial infection from being TOO CLEAN !!! I was using anti-bacterial soap and what it does is kill all the bacteria on your skin, you actually need to have some to stay healthy, the doc told me to not wash for a week so that it would come back to normal, that's what i did and it cleared up in about 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment