Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have such an intense itch on my back.no anti-itch creams or lotions work. can anyone help?

i had a severe sunburn on the 4th of july...it peeled and went away...2 weeks later i started with the intense itch.nothing helps.i have my kids scratch my back with a hair brush its so bad. my cousin said the same thing happened to her after getting a bad burn from the tanning booth...her doctor said there is nothing to do ,that the itch is nerve endings growing back. did anyone ever hear of that? any suggestions for me? thank youI have such an intense itch on my back.no anti-itch creams or lotions work. can anyone help?
I would try Gold Bond products. They have a regular and extra-strength lotion, and it also comes in powder form. Itching can literally drive you crazy. The Gold Bond works really well for me. Give it a try.I have such an intense itch on my back.no anti-itch creams or lotions work. can anyone help?
Your doctor is correct. Because you probably had a 1st degree burn. This deep of a burn would burn the nerve endings. You might try some Benadryl to possible help with the itching.

No comments:

Post a Comment