Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I got the PUPP rash and it's really bad. Can anyone recommend any good working itch creams or anything?

The PUPP rash is a rash some first time moms get during the end of pregnancy due to hormones. The only real cure is delivery but I can't take this rash for 2 more weeks. I need some relieve.I got the PUPP rash and it's really bad. Can anyone recommend any good working itch creams or anything?
You can treat it with extra-strength cortisone creams, but occasionally nivea or vana cream works. You may need to be treated with oral steroids if the itching becomes too intense.





My sympathies!I got the PUPP rash and it's really bad. Can anyone recommend any good working itch creams or anything?
maybe your DR can prescribe you some ointment for the rash. My DR prescribed some ointment yesterday and im 24 wks with rash. I have a long way to go. it sucks and its hot out.
I was so itchy near the end of my pregnancy that I couldn't sleep and thought I would go insane! The only thing that helped was to take a cold shower and then put on this cream called Sarna (the original version) It has Camphor and Menthol and was recommended to me for pregnancy itch. It doesn't smell great but it was the only thing that worked for me. You can get it over the counter at any drug store.
  • nba teams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment