Saturday, December 26, 2009

My neck is red with itching, the pharmacist sugested hydrocortisone cream. Will this redness go away?

It looks like it is an alergy. I am terified of scars, i am a singer, please help me!My neck is red with itching, the pharmacist sugested hydrocortisone cream. Will this redness go away?
Go to walmart and buy some 20 team mule borax-washing powder. Its has all kinds of use and it has several anti-fungal properties. Plus its good for spiders and flees and ants in the house. Just sprinkle it around for pest.





But for your itching and allergy just make a paste with a water or peroxide. Once you apply this once in a one minute or less you will not itch again. If you do itch again - you might have to apply it twice and itching will be over.


Do allow it to dry. Do this 2-3 times a day. Once a day is cool to. The more you allow it to dry and re-use it the quicker you dry up the rash and get rid of the rash.


My sister had the same thing and went to the doctor but she had to suffer to long before it dried up. Well now she use my method because it is a quick fix.My neck is red with itching, the pharmacist sugested hydrocortisone cream. Will this redness go away?
I think u have ezcema develop on your neck...

No comments:

Post a Comment