Saturday, December 26, 2009

Well my friend asked me the ointment cream called Cortaid was good for rectum itch?so is it?

beacuse he has been like that for like 3 days nowWell my friend asked me the ointment cream called Cortaid was good for rectum itch?so is it?
see your doctor-maybe pilesWell my friend asked me the ointment cream called Cortaid was good for rectum itch?so is it?
Your ';friend';? Right... How many times have I heard that one! Go tell your mommy your butt itches, kid.
Cortaid is a topical analgesic which means you use it on the skin...not the rectum...what you are looking for is a hemmoroidal cream...stops itching and burning and made for the rectal area...
Cortaid ointment, hydrocortisone, is not meant to be used in the rectal area. What is causing the itch? Hemorrhoids? The rectum will itch ';inside'; too. Pinworms? The rectum will itch at night with tiny white worms coming out. Allergies? The itch may be accompanied by a rash. Some people just normally have itchy butts, but that doesn't sound like your friend's problem. Look up each of the above conditions and do some research.
  • nba teams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment