Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have used veet sensitive hair removal cream to remove pubic hair twice and always get spots and itching.?

some of these spots have 'puss' which I can clean up using a warm press but I thought it was only shaving that causes irritation, I dont have an allergy to this product but would like to get good results. Also I'd like to be smooth for more than 1 day which is all this treatment lasts for before I get stubble. I don't want to use wax...please advise??I have used veet sensitive hair removal cream to remove pubic hair twice and always get spots and itching.?
I personally feel that area down there is too sensitive for those creams, and razor are kind of dangerous too, why don't you buy yourself a buzz cutter, it cuts all the hair and it leaves you silky smooth without the razor burn.





Nair and veet burn the skin, if you don't believe me well try this put a drop of Nair or Veet on a small area of your face. Its going to burn the skin and its going to hurt a lot. This is comparable to putting it on your pubic area since both your face and you pubic area are very sensitive.I have used veet sensitive hair removal cream to remove pubic hair twice and always get spots and itching.?
The best way to have least trouble is to trim your hair extremely short before using any method of getting rid of those hair, u can try veet's mild version if u see at the drugstore, also shaving should not be a problem if you don't stroke against the hair growth. . and try not to keep the creme removals for more than 3-4 mins ..


for the itching, apply ice and use an after shave (antiseptic purposes)


and try keeping it as dry as possible, baby powder is the best way to do so.


hope that helps!
There is sulphur in it which is bound to be bad for your skin. There is a company called Skinmedica that produces stuff that is not sulphur based. The hair doesn't come off imediately but the effect lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment