Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the cream colored stuff that comes from your groin with jock itch? how to fix it?

Jock itch is the same as a yeast infection. You need to go to the store and pick up a tube of Lotrimin Cream. Clean the areas 4 times daily, dry THOROUGHLY use a hairdryer on low heat to make sure the area is dry, apply cream. It may take a week or more to heal but this should help. If it doesn't help, go to the doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment