Thursday, December 31, 2009

I have used Vagisil cream for my itching downstairs. I do not have an infection.?

Just some kind of skin itch. Any other ideas to stop the occasional itch which is available at a drug store?I have used Vagisil cream for my itching downstairs. I do not have an infection.?
Crabs?





Vinegar %26amp; water bath, then petrolium jelly to lubricate.





Also quit wearing tight clothing or thongs so much. Full butted panties are better for your.... as you say, ';downstairs';








Until you're sure though, I'd steer clear of hooking up with random guys. No I'm not calling you a ho.I have used Vagisil cream for my itching downstairs. I do not have an infection.?
just stop removing them!!!


y to remove dat natural b'ful pubic hair?????
You sure its not a yeast infection
This will sound bad but Yogurt helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment