Saturday, December 26, 2009

Ok, now how do I get my nose to stop itching?cream or a pill perhaps?

My nose itches because I'm nervous.Ok, now how do I get my nose to stop itching?cream or a pill perhaps?
Itch is the second sensation picked up by the pain receptors. There are four sensations that are included in the reception regarded as pain receptors. This should indicate there is something neurological involved here.. need to find out what it is and get it taken care of. The nose comes under the influence of the facial nerve..Ok, now how do I get my nose to stop itching?cream or a pill perhaps?
SCRATCH IT!! LOL, ALL JOKING ASIDE, USE BENADRYL. PILL FORM.. I HAD THE SAME ISSUE, AND IF CONTINUES SEE A NOSE DOCTOR. IT COULD BE SOMETHING SERIOUS.
use ';calydryl clear';
Clean your nostrils with Q-tips. This works for me.
Your nose itches because someone is coming to visit. It will quit shortly before the visitor arrives.
put cream on
if it's nervousness, there's no cream or pill (persay) that will make it stop...it's just a psychological thing and therefore if it really bothers you, you need a psychological treatment. If it were allergies (which can cause watery eyes, itchy runny nose), I'd say take an antihistamine (such as Benadryl or Claritin), but it sounds like it's something entirely different..you can always bring it up to your doc and see if she/he has any ideas about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment