Thursday, December 31, 2009

I am 4 months pregnant an my stomach itches really bad does that happen or is it the cream im useing?

That happened to me. Use cocoa butter or some other kind of lotion. It will help, but not stop it. Good luck!I am 4 months pregnant an my stomach itches really bad does that happen or is it the cream im useing?
It is common. It could also be the cream you are using. Try a hypoallergenic cream, this may help and stop the itching.I am 4 months pregnant an my stomach itches really bad does that happen or is it the cream im useing?
o ya this definitely happens to pregnant ladies i know how you feel it sucks cuz it itches so much but your not supposed to scratch or you will cause stretch marks. just try using palmers cocoa butter.
that is very usual it always happens unless you are allergic to the cream
It's because your skin is preparing to stretch out, try using coco butter.
im 4 1/2 months, and i have the same thing, its your skin stretching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment