Saturday, December 26, 2009

Which is the best cream for Jock itch??????? Please help me.... Thanks in advance!!!!!!?

Please help me to cure Jock Itch........ I am tired of it........Please tell me a cream for it........ Thanks in advance......Which is the best cream for Jock itch??????? Please help me.... Thanks in advance!!!!!!?
What you might want to do is to keep your lower region dry and have a lot of air. Do not wear something that is tight. Wear loose things, soon you will be fine. And make sure you clean yourself really well and really dry after a shower.Which is the best cream for Jock itch??????? Please help me.... Thanks in advance!!!!!!?
Quinsana Anti-Fungal Powder (1% Tolnaftate) has helped me in the past... Sorry, I can't stand creams, lotions, or gels.





http://www.medshopexpress.com/543200.htm鈥?/a>





It tends to work in a day or two at most. It's best to help prevent it.
Lamisil with terbinafine. You should see improvement in a few days, but you need to keep treating for 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment