Saturday, December 26, 2009

I shaved my face ( i used shaving cream) and i got razer bumps and they lasted a month now and itch like hell.

any one kno somthing to help meI shaved my face ( i used shaving cream) and i got razer bumps and they lasted a month now and itch like hell.
Have you ever tried EGO Rash Free Shave Cream for Men? I sell it, it's from Pure Romance and it is awesome! My husband couldn't believe it when he used it. Contact me if you'd like to try it. I'll ship you a bottle of it. rhiaannon@sbcglobal.netI shaved my face ( i used shaving cream) and i got razer bumps and they lasted a month now and itch like hell.
I never use shaving cream or soap when I shave.





I just lather my face up with moisturizer cream and shave using it.





I find soap irritates my face and makes it itchy and so does shaving cream.





A lot of guys don't even bother to rinse their face off after using foam from soap or shaving cream. If you rinse soap off your body in the shower, why not the face after you shave?
Try a shaving cream for sensitive skin, those bumps are irritation and sound abit like a razor rash, Also make shure your shaving in the right direction dont shave against the way your hair is growing, and lastly try after shave. Every time i pluck my eye brows i use after shave and it keeps me from getting little hair bumps.
Rinse your face with cold water when your done it washes away the soap and dirt and seals your pores

No comments:

Post a Comment