Friday, December 18, 2009

Hey ladies, what's the best vaginal anti- itch cream that any woman can get over the counter if any?

I would recommend getting this checked out by a dr to be on the safe side before trying to self treat. If insurance is an issue check to see if your city's health dept offers a free clinic. If not there check to see if there's a medical school close by that might be able to help.Hey ladies, what's the best vaginal anti- itch cream that any woman can get over the counter if any?
The best stuff that I have found and I will always go back to using any time in the future is ';TEA TREE OIL';. You can find it at health food stores. It is a natural antibiotic. I put several drops on a Q-tip and apply it to the affected area. This kills yeast infection. I also have used the same technique with the Q-tip and just slightly inserting it in the vagina for yeast infections.


It is a long lasting cure.Hey ladies, what's the best vaginal anti- itch cream that any woman can get over the counter if any?
Canesten works really well for me, it's the only one I've ever used

No comments:

Post a Comment