Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How long does jock itch last when using Athletes foot cream? ?

I'm using Equate Athletes foot cream (compared to Lamisil), and I'm still feeling itchy and peeling down under. Its day 3 since i've been cleaning my scrotum regularly, making sure its dry before applying the cream and im still feeling uncomfortable with itchiness. Should I see a doctor or wait a week like it says on the bottle of the athletes foot cream?How long does jock itch last when using Athletes foot cream? ?
I would go see a doctor now. sometimes the over the counter remedies are not effective enough. You could have an allergy to your underclothes. I had to buy my husband all cotton underclothes as most of the problem was an allergy to synthetic undies. and wear a size bigger that you think you need. Get some air flow, you will feel much better in the long run.How long does jock itch last when using Athletes foot cream? ?
the best thing for any itch is PREPARATION H may sound dumb but it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment