Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itch Cream supposed to feel cold and almost sort of burn??

My hand really itched alllll day today so I asked my mother for some anti-itch cream. She told me to use Gold Bond. It was in this little gold tube. I put it on and now it feels extremely uncomfortable! Is this supposed to happen or am I having a friggen allergic reaction or something? Because if this is ';soothing,'; then it SUCKS.Is Gold Bond Medicated Anti-Itch Cream supposed to feel cold and almost sort of burn??
Yes, you should stop If you happen to feel:





any new redness or swelling where the medicine was applied; or


severe pain, burning, or stinging where the medicine is applied.





Because, apparently those are some serious side effects.





Hope I helped :D

No comments:

Post a Comment