Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What can i do if anti-itch cream is just not enough?

i was outside a friends house at night two days ago, and got bit on both ankles about 10 times. I've tried taking benadryl and putting cortizone cream on, but the urge to itch is too much to bear. its keeping me up and night. what else can i do?What can i do if anti-itch cream is just not enough?
Go to see your local pharmacist for a recommendation or go to your local doctor's office for a prescription that is stronger than over-the -counter remedies.What can i do if anti-itch cream is just not enough?
Benadryl Gel or Spray always works well for me. I put the gel on and let it dry then put on one more coat. It works almost immediatly to stop the itching and pain.
try using after bite...it works for me
  • nba teams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment