Friday, December 18, 2009

When you put Nair Shaving Cream on your legs, does it itch on your legs at all?

I just started shaving, and whenever I put on my legs, Nair Shaving Cream for the 4-7 minutes it itches a lot! haha It works really good, though, and I don't want to stop using it! If there's a way to prevent the itch, please tell me! :) Thanks sooo much!When you put Nair Shaving Cream on your legs, does it itch on your legs at all?
Yeah it does! It is just the chemicals in the cream! You can get something for after you wash it off to help stop the burn/itch. It would be in the same section as you got the shaving cream in your store.When you put Nair Shaving Cream on your legs, does it itch on your legs at all?
mine still itch really bad even when i use the sensitive skin formula. ive found that it helps if i put oil on my legs right after i rinse off the nair. i hate body oil but its the only thing that stops nair from irritating my skin. good luck!
I use nair the spary stuff for teenagers and it burns like crazy, smells horrible ( you pretty much get high every time you use it), and it doesn't even work. I think as long as it works then your good



I use the Sensitive Skin kind so when i use it, it does not itch.
yeah. It happens to me all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment