Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have the cream pramosone can I use it to relieve the itch around my vaginal lips?

That probably wouldn't work that well, as it is an infection you are talking about right? Try using the same reliever creams you use for piles infections. They are more soothing, and effective.I have the cream pramosone can I use it to relieve the itch around my vaginal lips?
To Relieve The Itch Around Your Vaginal Lips


Try Taking A Shower And Washing That Stank......


Good Luck!I have the cream pramosone can I use it to relieve the itch around my vaginal lips?
Pramosone has hydrocortisone in it. It works on itching due to allergic reactions because it blocks the immune response.





Vaginal itching is usually due to a bacterial or yeast (fungal) infection. You do not want to block your immune response if you have an infection, because the infection will go bananas and then you will really itch. That is why the labeling for Pramasone says not to use it when you have an infection.





You can buy yeast infection treatment over the counter, but if you have never had a yeast infection before, I suggest that you not diagnose yourself. See a doctor to find out what it is.
  • nba teams
  • 1 comment:

    1. Yes, great US Military force. Also, in his post you have given a chance to listen about US Military. I really appreciate your work. Thanks for sharing it.
      vagisil cream

      ReplyDelete