Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My eyes ere real itchy, and I cant find any anti itch creams that i can use around my eyes?

Is there a natural way to make them stop itching without going to the store?!





PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!My eyes ere real itchy, and I cant find any anti itch creams that i can use around my eyes?
If its the skin around the eyes including eyelids use Dry Skin Eye Gel (link pasted below)


If you dont want to go to the store,then you must at least be willing to see your doctor. You need to treat the cause not the symptom. Your doctor can help you find the cause.My eyes ere real itchy, and I cant find any anti itch creams that i can use around my eyes?
You are probably allergic to something. Are you in an area where trees are flowering, like apple or cherry blossoms?
Visine works wonders for me; just two drops per eye does the trick.





But you are looking for a natural way. I confess that I do not know of any that you can do without going to the store, but perhaps when you DO go to the store, you can load up on carrots, or some other food with vitamin A (see link).





And Visine.
no never use any kind of medication endlessness you tlke to you doctor about it because you dint know the cause of the itching talk to your doctor and they will provide you with the proper medication.
you could try eye drops as there are no otc creams available. it may be allergies, in that case, try benadryl, however, if this is something that just started, watch out for pink eye. it's very contagious.
rinse your eyes with water, something may of caused the irritation. there are many eye washes on the markt. you should put cream near your eyes
O00ooo I guess now i get to tell everyone my secret lol... i use eyedrops thats called Naphcon-A i get at CVS for around 8 bucks they are the best i've ever used.. but it may cause pupils to dilate, they kinda numb the eye in a way anyways i hope this helps
First see if your allergic, then use eye drops.

No comments:

Post a Comment