Friday, December 18, 2009

Is it safe to put jock itch cream on my vagina?

My vagina has been a little itchy lately, and it hurts. I think its because my boyfriend before he fingered me he cut his fingernails and it kinda hurt the inside of my vagina lips. Please help me though!Is it safe to put jock itch cream on my vagina?
If its itchy you may have thrush try using Canesten cream,or try Lanacane cream that has a local anaesthetic and will numb the area and is safe for down there both these creams can be bought at a chemist.Is it safe to put jock itch cream on my vagina?
i wouldnt think so...its for menn. Use vagisil or something for girls or something like thatt....
Go to the Doc it's not safe. You may have something serious.
idk ask the doctor, but damn I always cut my nails before I finger my gf, hope i didn't give her itchy vag
i have a penis so i wouldn't know

No comments:

Post a Comment