Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Which over the counter A$$ itch cream works the best?

and does anyone want to apply it for me?Which over the counter A$$ itch cream works the best?
Well based on personal experience, I think anusol. The others dry too fast and leave flaky residue in your underpants. Anusol is kind of greasy though, you may want to wear some sort of diaper to keep from staining your pants. Hope this helps!!Which over the counter A$$ itch cream works the best?
Try neosporin jock itch cream. Works real well on itches.
Once I was working with my mom in the drug store (she was a sunglass vendor at the time) and I was doing the reading glasses, which are in the pharmacy area, and this um... ';large'; woman was looking through the ointments and she was talking about which cream her doctor recomended. When she left I went over to see what it was she was looking at and the box said ';For ana1 itch'; I was scarred for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment