Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What kind of cream or body soap can I use to get rid of a rash/ itch?

I agree with the unscented soaps %26amp; cortisone creme. Also, I would add salt %26amp; baking soda to the tub water. You could also ask the advice of a pharmacist. It could vary according to type of rash or itch. If it's chiggar bites or mosquito bites, then the cortisone creme is the way to go. If it's poison oak or poison ivy, it might be different. So, you might want to ask a doctor or pharmacist.What kind of cream or body soap can I use to get rid of a rash/ itch?
Hydrocortisone cream is very effective - about $5.00 at WalMart.





Use unscented, gentle soap. Do not use any scented lotions either. Use All Free and Clear detergent on your clothes and skip the smelly dryer sheets. Anythign scented can cause a reaction.What kind of cream or body soap can I use to get rid of a rash/ itch?
calamine lotion
Dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment