Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Whats an alternative itch cream for flea bites?

We forget to buy itch cream, and here at my dads house, the fleas are killer. My legs got massacred by the fleas, to the point where they gave my whole legs this burning pain. I could barely stand in the shower cause the bites where just paining, waiting to get scratched. Whats can i use to relieve this itch and pain? Ice? Lemon? Alchol? What should i use?!Whats an alternative itch cream for flea bites?
Try vinegar/water mix. When I get wasp bites or sun burn I find ordinary Vinegar dabbed on does wonders. If you find it too strong, dilute with some water.Whats an alternative itch cream for flea bites?
try to get to the local pool. fleas dont like chlorine. and if you cant try putting a very small amount of bleach in bath water and sit in it [if you can stand it.]
  • nba teams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment