Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Who benefits well from Benadryl itch cream?

It works wonders for me. I have to apply it on the itchy area 2x a day I never have to scratch again.Who benefits well from Benadryl itch cream?
i love the stuff and if i get really bad, i will pop a few bendryl pills too for allergic reactions.





BUT i have IBS and was recently told that benadry is very hard on the bowels so, from now on, i will not take the pills as often.Who benefits well from Benadryl itch cream?
I have a part time job in retail. It works well for me after I've had to touch wool.
***WHO should Wear the CROWN***???


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Absolutely right
The Manufacturer.
My wife %26amp; kids use it a lot with mosquito or ant bites....especially when we go camping
  • nba teams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment