Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is it okay to use Aveeno Active Naturals Overnight Itch Relief Cream for your face?

So here's the story: I had mild acne. Nothing too bad just a few occasional break outs. So, I went to the dermatologist and he gave me some Tazorac Cream to use. I've used it for a long time now, over 5 months, that's for sure. And I used to use Olay Moisturizer with it and my acne cleared up and the worse I would get was one small zit. But my face would peel and get very dry. I'd have to reapply the moisturizer over and over during school and my face would be white because it takes awhile to absorb into my skin. Then, I went back to the Clinque Moisturizer from the three step system. I did notice I started to break out a little more but I thought that was normal because I got lazy and used Tazorac every one in awhile. I ran out and went back to buy some more but the sales associate told me I broke out because I'm using the wrong kind so she gave me the gel kind. I was still breaking out but it got worse because my skin became very dry and flaky. It itched and it was always peeling. It would burn when I applied the moisturizer.





SO YESTERDAY, I went to the salon and the lady there noticed I was breaking out and suggested Aveeno Cream, but I wasn't sure if this would help. I also wasn't sure if this would be good for my face. I applied it last night but then I woke up with a bigger zit and a few new small ones. My mom said this was just the first night, so keep trying.





My acne is getting worse and worse.





Please, help.





Also, if you would like to know, I'm using the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash before I apply the Tazorac.Is it okay to use Aveeno Active Naturals Overnight Itch Relief Cream for your face?
noooooo. any kind of cream thing that's not specifically for your face clogs up your pores and causes the bacteria in them to just stay. it's counteracting to the acne stuff you use. ask your doctor about a mousterizer that will work for your skin and STOP using that other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment