Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there any itch cream for itchiness around the external part of your vagina and butt crack?

my butt crack is very itchy like crazy

the outside part of my vagina ( not the inside ) is itchy like hell like around the thigh area and the crease where my belly and vagina meet.

every time i go to the gyn my doctor automatically thinks i have some sort of vaginal infection or std because i tell him im itching down there and he looks on the inside of it but thats not where im scratching nor is it itchy there. its all on the outside

so people is there any creams or something i can put around that area?

ive tried bleach baths they work for like an hour and i go right back to itching

im getting married soon and i dotn want my husband to think ive got some type of std or something because im waking in the middle of the night just to scratch my vagina (area)



SOS!Is there any itch cream for itchiness around the external part of your vagina and butt crack?
Try the following:

Apple cider vinegar ~ seriously. Pour some on a cotton ball and rub it around. It may sting. Do this for a couple of days. This works.

External itchy cream from the same section they sell yeast meds.

Buy some acidolphilis pills from a vitamin shop, health food store or Trader Joes. (biphodolphis works too)

Buy yogurt that has ';live active cultures'; in the ingredient list.

Also, consider switching laundry detergent, soap, lotion, shaving cream and anything else that comes into contact with your skin. It could also be something you are eating ~ avoid foods with lots of yeast.

Oh, consider getting checked for ';pin worms'; for the anal itching. This is a parasite that is easily spread by others who don't wash their hands after going to the bathroom. Anything they touch could have the invisible eggs that you could pick up and unknowingly ingest. This is NOT an std, but just something that people get. It is easily cured with meds. (I used to work in a school where it was going through the preschool section).Is there any itch cream for itchiness around the external part of your vagina and butt crack?
If you've been cleared of STDs and infections, itching can be caused by shaving irritation, non-cotton underwear, bad hygiene, perfumes in your pads or tampons, lotions, soap or even laundry detergent. Try changing to gentle products and hold off on the shaving and see if that changes it.

There are topical anti-itch creams and gels available at any drug store or grocery store. One that worked for me is Vagisil, which is for the external area only.
You may have a yeast infection. Try monistat. You can get it otc. There's another really popular one but I can't think of the name. Just check the aisle with the yeast infection creams. There's tons of anit-itch creams safe for your girly bits.

I haven't tried this myself, but many women swear by probotic yogurt. Plain yogurt, of course. Or a clove of garlic. I don't know how you feel about natural methods, though.
Try Cortaid. Its a cream and is available over the counter at all drug stores and possibly grocery stores

No comments:

Post a Comment